Why do not you come over to lift heavier ? It’s time to change the program. Discover how to proceed.
THE RIGHT WAY: WORK FORCE
If your progression mass stagnates and you arrive to move for some time, do not hesitate: change your workout! The work force can help you overcome a landing and boost growth. You will acquire new force, which will increase your weight when you resume work in mass / volume.
This method of work strength is not for beginners. It is more for intermediate practitioners, who already have a good foundation in strength training and are fully aware of the exercises. Follow a strength program will help you increase your maximum strength (RM) and lift heavier during future sessions of weight training!
5 TIPS TO LIFT HEAVIER
Roman Maier, fitness coach Domyos, gives you 5 tips to gain strength :
- Working in over 80% of repetition maximum * (RM) on the basic movements.
- The proper method to use: do 5 sets of 5 reps for a movement.
- Recovery time should be longer between sets: 3-5 minutes.
- On one muscle group, never exceed maximum 30-60 repetitions per session (2 movements in 5 x 5)
- Needless to exercise on machine nor perform isolation movements. The force is developing a comprehensive work. In this context, use the basic movements: the developed, traction, squat, deadlift. 4 These types of exercises are enough to solicit all muscle groups.
* Maximum repetition or RM corresponds to the heaviest load you can perform a given movement and a single repetition. In other words, you are not able to reproduce a second time that same effort. This data is used as reference. To get it, a test must be performed indoors, with a spotter. A weight training at least 6 months will be required in advance. Indeed, you must be able to master the technical movements of basic strength training.