Would you like to know what are the best types of supplement to increase muscle mass? Do you want to have more muscle but have you noticed that lifting weights in the gym is not enough? Then, do not hesitate to read the following article.
Proper nutrition has a lot to do with achieving goals at the muscular level. If you do not like the idea of consuming chemical supplements and prefer the natural, you can achieve more lasting results by eating well.
Powerful and natural: choose your supplement to increase muscle mass
This complete list of foods will help you build muscle faster than any treatment with pills, powders or shakes.
1. Sunflower seeds
: A supplement to increase muscle mass wonderful, because it has many proteins. Each 100 grams of sunflower seeds gives us 25 grams of protein, in addition to removing hunger and being a perfect snack.
2. Olive oil
: To be able to take advantage of its properties, it is necessary that it be an extra virgin olive oil. It is monounsaturated, prevents muscle degradation and at the same time protect our joints.
: Of all the cuts of meat that exist, the deer is the one that offers us the greatest amount of B12 vitamins and proteins.
4. Eggs : One of the essentials in a diet to increase muscle mass. They contain fats, proteins and vitamin D. The latter serves to keep tissues healthy.
5. Coffee : There are many contradictions about this drink so consumed all over the world. The truth is that the caffeine it contains improves endurance and relieves muscle pain. Be careful with the amount you consume and you will not have any problem.
6. Anchovies : This type of fish is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids, the healthiest that exist. In turn, it gives us a lot of calcium.
7. Turmeric : The main component of this spice is curcumin, which promotes muscle repair and growth. It can be used in all kinds of preparations, such as rice or chicken.
8. Milk : If your goal is to increase muscle mass, do not consume skim milk products. Drink a cup at breakfast or use it for your smoothies.
9. Ginger : Helps reduce and relieve muscle pain after training or sports. When you return from the gym, drink a cup of tea with a small slice of ginger. You can also consume it grated with salads, rice or meat.
10. Beef : Lean cuts are recommended, because they allow you to build and repair muscles. Whenever possible, it should be cattle that have been fed with organic grass, since the quality of the meat is superior. A protein for muscle mass gain, very effective and delicious.
Of course, no supplement to increase muscle mass will give you results if you do not have an adequate nutritional plan and adapted to your metabolism in particular. That’s why I recommend the SOMANABOLIC MUSCLE MAXIMIZER system from Kyle Leon, a method specially designed to blow your muscles and keep you slim at the same time.
Its exact formula customizes anabolic nutrition for you, based on your age, weight, height and metabolism. You will have carefully distributed calories and macronutrients throughout the day, to make the most of your anabolic windows.
And you will also know what protein to take to increase muscle mass and the key moment to maximize your gains and the results of your training.